- 1 whole Medium Onion
- 1 whole Carrot
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 whole Medium Sized Potato
- 4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary, Leaves Picked And Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 pound, 1-⅔ ounces, weight Good Quality Minced Beef
- 1 teaspoon Salt And Pepper, Each
- 1 whole Large Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 pound, 1-⅔ ounces, weight Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel then chop the onion, carrot and potato into one centimeter cubes. Also chop celery into one centimeter cubes.
- Place all vegetables and rosemary leaves into a frying pan with olive oil. Over medium heat, fry and stir for about 8 minutes or until vegetables soften and color. Add the garlic in the last minute.
- Put vegetables into large bowl and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Add the minced beef into the bowl the vegetables. Add salt and pepper and half the beaten egg. Scrunch and mix together.
- Roll out pastry to the size of a small tea towel. Place the mince mix along one long side, in a sausage shape. Brush edges of the pastry with egg and roll pastry to cover the mince completely. Squeeze ends together.
- Put the roll onto a baking tray and brush with remaining egg. Bake for an hour until golden. Slice and serve with gravy.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More