- 1 tbsp. instant dry yeast
- 1 cup water at room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 pc. whole egg
- ¼ cup butter (salted)
- 4 cups (600 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- ½ tsp. salt (only add if using unsalted butter)
Korean cheese garlic filling:
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2-4 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- In the mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, powder milk, yeast, baking powder, egg, vanilla, water and butter then mix using a mixer until become a dough.
- If the dough is already put some oil into bowl and add the dough and cover to rest.
- While waiting the dough is fluffy and double.
- Let’s make a Korean garlic sauce.
- Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and flour then mix it well.
- When dough is ready remove the cover and punch to blow the air and mix.
- Slice the dough and make a small shape then place into bake sheet and cover.
- Brush with egg and milk the top of buns before to bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and toasted the top of buns.
- Slice the top of buns then add the Korean cream sauce and bake for 3 to 5 minutes until melt the cream filling.
- Serve and enjoy homemade Korean bread.