Mozzarella Basil Melt Recipe
baked, BREAD RECIPES, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Sandwich Recipes
September 26, 2013
- 6 slices sourdough sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 2 firm – ripe tomatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced ¼ inch thick
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil. Place three slices, oil side down, ona 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and layer evenly with basil leaves, tomato sliced and mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with remaining bread slices, oil side up. Broio sandwiches 6 inches from heat, turning once, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes total. Serve immediately.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More