- 1 med. size mudfish (dalag) cleaned
- 4 pcs. bananas ( saba variety)
- ½ pc cabbage, sliced
- bundle pechay,leaves separated
- 2 potatoes , sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- whole peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- In a pan, saute the onion and garlic. Add the cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Saute some more.
- Add the bananas, water and whole peppercorns.
- Cover and allow to boil.
- Add the mudfish and cook until the flesh is flaky. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced considerably and becomes a bit sticky.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More