Mustard Crusted Tilapia Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fine Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tilapia fillets into prepared baking dish, and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and Parmesan cheese.
- When fish has cooked for 10 minutes, spread with herb paste, and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Continue baking for another 5 minutes until the topping is bubbly and golden.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More