NATIVE CHICKEN WITH SIBUT Recipe
- 1 whole native chicken, chopped to serving sizes
- 5 slices ginger
- 5 tbsp. minced garlic
- shitake mushroom
- 2 pcs dried chili
- 1 pack sibut (1 cup)
- 8 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200g vermicelli noodles, soaked in water
- 60g beansprouts
- 60g cabbage, sliced thinly
- 60g carrots, thin strips
- Heat oil in big pot. Saute ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken pieces until browned.
- Add the water and boil.
- Add sibut, mushroom, dried chili and carrots and simmer for 2 hours until meat is very soft and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place vermicelli on a bowl then top with chicken and then the soup.
- Top with beansprouts, cabbage and grated
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More