Nilagang Manok is a simple Filipino chicken soup with clear broth. The term literally translates to boiled chicken. The cooking procedure is simple and straightforward. I highly recommend this recipe to beginners.
- Papaya or Sayote
- Asin, Paminta at magic sarap
- In cooking pan or pot put the manok, sibuwas, bawang, patatas and pour the water.
- Seasoned with patis, asin, paminta at magic sarap. Cover until boiled.
- Check the manok and patatas time to time until soft.
- Add also the sayote then cover again.
- When the manok and patatas is soft add the pechay and malunggay.
- Stir until cook.
- Serve hot and enjoy the nilagang tinolang manok.