- 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana)
- 1/4 kg Sugar
- 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 grated coconut
- Boiled the Banana and peeled.
- Clean the wooden Mortar and pestle with the banana peeling by mashing inside of it then removed.
- Put Peeled boiled banana inside the wooden mortar and mash it with pestle
- Mix it with Royal, condensed milk, margarine, peanut butter, sugar and grated coconut.
- Mash the mixture until smooth in texture.
- Served with Extra Margarine On top. Enjoy