- 10 bananas ( saba ) or cassava, boiled and sliced
- 3 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup pinipig, toasted and ground finely ( optional )
- In a wood or marble mortar, pound bananas or cassava. ( Ingredients can also be grinded. )
- Add grated coconut and sugar gradually, then pound.
- Turn over the mixture with a big spoon.
- Add margarine and pound further until. Soft and smooth.
- Shape nilupak into small cakes or serve in saucers.
- Sprinkle with pinipig, if desired.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More