No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
- ripe bananas lakatan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 pcs. Goya Chocolate
- Mashed and mix it well the ripe bananas.
- Add the eggs and mix it well, then add vanilla, oil and sugar.
- Then follow the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda) and use strainer to refine it. Then mix it well
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and mix and set aside.
- Ready the bake pan then pour the banana mixture. And Steam for 45mins.
- Serve and Enjoy your cake☺