Typically, a light no-bake cheesecake is made with cream, cream cheese, and its filling. Here, whether you want the sweet taste of fresh fruits or the smooth and fluffy cheesecake texture, a no-bake fruity cheesecake will surely do the trick, and even without worrying of the cracking fillings or crust as in the baked ones. No need for an oven; just combine the crust ingredients, mix them well, and press evenly on the bottom of your pan or pie plate. There goes your crust. Filling is simply made with mixed fruit cocktail syrup and gelatin.
Meanwhile, cream cheese should have been beaten until smooth and fluffy before adding the all-purpose cream and gelatin mixture and a cup of the fruit cocktail mixture. You may also want to put in your favourite fruits for added personal touch. A variety of toppings can also be made, aside from your choice of fruit. Additional chocolate and caramel will also do. Depending on your imagination and your creativity, you will never run out of new flavours for your no-bake cheesecake.
Now, satisfy your sweet tooth with this irresistibly delicious fruit cheesecake recipe! Surely, this will easily become a favourite on your table.
Making something special can be so easy. Serve this delightful recipe on your next celebration.
- 1 ½ cups Graham Cracker (crumbs, for crust)
- ⅓ cup Unsalted Butter (melted, for crust)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar (for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- 1 ½ tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling)
- ⅓ cup Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for filling)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for filling)
- ¼ cup Sugar (for filling)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (for filling)
- 1 pack (225 g) Cream Cheese (softened, for filling)
- 2 tbsp Sugar (for topping)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (dissolved in 5 tbsp fruit cocktail syrup, for topping)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained , reserve syrup, for topping)
- Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add ¼ cup sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all-purpose cream until well-blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.