- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ sliced almonds
- 1 cup soymilk or skim milk
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a saucepan, then turn the heat to low and add the oats.
- Cook for about minutes, stirring regularly so that the oatmeal will not clump together. Add cinnamon, raisins and almonds, stir, cover the pan and turn off heat. Let sit for 5 minutes. Serve with milk and sweetener.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More