- 2 cups flour, sifted
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- cooking oil
- syrup for dipping
- In a bowl, mix the flour and the salt
- Add the milk and the egg; mix well. Knead the resulting dough until smooth.
- Roll dough into long strip about an inch in diameter.
- Cut the rolled dough into equal portions.
- Place portions into the back of a fork press. Roll the dough away from you to form a cylindrical shape. Seal the ends with some water.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Drain and dip in syrup
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More