- 1 k. fresh mushrooms
- ¼ k. pork, sliced into strips
- ¼ k. shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. guinamos (visayan shrimp paste)
- 1 t bsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 big patola (loofah gourd), sliced
- salt to taste
- Fish sauce to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and the onion.
- Add the shrimp, pork, bagoong and oyster sauce.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to sauté until tender.
- Add some water and follow with the patola.
- Season with salt before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More