Oktoberfest Ribs With Apple Sauerkraut Recipe
- 4 pounds spareribs, trimmed to fit into slow cooker, cut in 2-rib portions
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 small red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 (1-pound) package refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 small red apples, cored and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, coarsely crushed
- In large nonstick skillet brown ribs in oil over high heat. Place in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker with potatoes, onion, sauerkraut and apples.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over.
- Cook, covered, on Low 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More