- 150 grms. Chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 scoop Japanese rice
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 15 grms. Butter
- 5 grms. Fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. catsup
- 30 grms. lolo russo lettuce
- 1 big plum tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 jigger white wine
- 30 grms. white onion
- 3 eggs
- 5 grms. parsley, chopped
- Sauté white onion, shitake mushroom, chicken breast. Flambe with white wine. Add cooked rice, catsup, and fresh chopped basil leaves. Set aside.
- On pre-heated open top burner, add butter and pour over beaten eggs, and fill with sautéed mixture of rice and chicken.
- Fold to half-moon shapes. Place on plate and drizzle with catsup.
- Garnish with tomato, lolo rosso and cucumber and chopped parsley.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More