- 1/2 k white fish, we used Bisugo (red mullet)
- 1 medium size Onion
- about 1/2 inch Ginger, sliced
- 4-5 T Vinegar
- 2-3 pcs Finger Chillies or Siling Haba
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 T oil
- Salt and Peper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pan, except the oil. Simmer until fish is done.
- Add oil before turning off heat.
- Serve hot with Sinangag.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More