- 2 sachets MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles seasoning
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar or to taste
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 packs MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles
- 1 small onion, minced
- salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 100 g string beans, cut 2 in. long
- 100 g bean sprouts (togue)
- 100 g kangkong leaves
- 100 g cabbage
- 1 pc cucumber, cut 2 in. long
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled, & quartered
- 2 pcs tokwa fried & cubed
- 3 pcs hardcooked eggs, shelled & quartered
- 1 piece chicken breast, boiled & cubed
- Oriental Salad in Peanut Sauce Instructions:
- To make peanut sauce, combine 2 sachets (seasoning) of MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles with peanut butter, sesame oil, chili sauce, sugar, and water in a bowl.
- Set aside. Use as dressing for either vegetable or noodle salad.
- For noodle salad, cook MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles in boiling water for 2 min.
- Drain and toss in onions and peanut sauce dressing. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve warm or chilled.
- For vegetable salad, blanch all vegetables and arrange with chicken on a serving platter.
- Pour peanut sauce over vegetables. Top with chopped peanuts, toss salad just before serving.