- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- ½ yellow corn meal
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons paprika
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (About 2 lbs) fresh or frozen (thawed) white fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 400F. coat 13×9 inch baking dish with butter
- Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl . combine corn meal , flour, paprika and garlic powder in medium bowl. Dip dish pieces into egg mixture, coating both sides, then into corn meal mixture. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake, place skin- side down in baking dish . bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork . season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More