- 700 grms. minced lean meat
- 300 grms. beef fat
- 6 pcs. white loaf bread
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 500 grms. brunoise white onions
- 1 tbspn. salt
- 1 tbspn. white pepper
- 1 tbspn. chicken powder
- 3 pcs. beaten eggs
- 50 grms. parsley
- 1 pc. jumbo burger bun
- 6 pcs. pickled cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
- 500 grms. iceberg lettuce
- 500 grms. tomato slices
- 500 grms. cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
- 10 pcs. black olives
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 300 grms. flour
- 2 pcs. bamboo skewers (12 in.)
- Combine lean beef and fat. Mash together white part of loaf bread into milk, white onion, salt, pepper, egg, chicken powder and flour.
- Form everything into round-shape patty, then grill in griddle until done.
- Cut the jumbo burger buns into three. Spread mayonnaise on each layer. Bed with lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumber, onion and, lastly, the patty.
- Garnish with skewered black olives, pickles, tomato, cucumber and parsley.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More