- 1/4 k. pork liempo
- 2 pcs. pork kidney
- 1 pork spleen
- 1 pork heart
- 1/4 k. pork liver
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 piece pork broth cube
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups unripe pineapple, cubed
- 2 cups bamboo shoots, cubed
- 1 piece each red & green bell pepper, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pork organs for cooking; simmer just until tender. Mince meats and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil, saute garlic and onions until limp.
- Add minced meats, vinegar and broth. Bring to boil; stir in pineapple, bamboo shoots, peppers and seasonings.
- Simmer just until flavors are blended and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 15 min.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More