- 1 small pineapple (half-ripe), slice into cubes
- 1 k. tripe (goto or callos), sliced into 2-inch strips, boiled in vinegar, salt and
- water stock from the boiled goto
- 6 pcs. starfruit (balimbing),thinly-sliced
- 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced bay leaves
- Whole peppercorns
- Achuete water (1/2 cup achuete mixed in 1 cup water)
- 1 small bamboo shoot (labong), sliced, boiled then drained cooking oil
- In a pan, sauté garlic tomatoes onions and tripe. Keep stirring until the mixture dries up a little.
- Add the bamboo shoots and pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the stock followed by the achuete water.
- Cover until the bamboo shoots and pineapple are cooked.
- Add the star fruit, bay leaves and whole peppercorns. Allow to simmer until cooked.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More