baked, coconut recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Rice Recipes
December 28, 2013
- 1k galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
- 1 coconut, meat grated
- ½ k. sugar
- Water for cooking
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- Divide the galapong into several portion, depending on the size of serving you desire.
- Roll each portion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
- Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when it surfaces.
- Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
- Dredge in grated coconut and sprinkle with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More