- 1 cup Glutinous rice flour ( Malagkit Rice )
- ½ cup of water
- ½ kilo Brown Sugar
- Fresh grated coconut
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Mix until the flour and water the two come together to form a pliable ball of dough.
- Take a heaping tablespoon full of the dough and roll it into a ball, then flatten it into a pad shape with the palm of your hand.
- Poach the Palitaw in simmering water until they begin to float (about 30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Allow the pads to dry out and cool down a little so that they don’t turn the sugar into a syrup when you roll it around in it.
- Sprikle with grated coconut and the sesame seeds.
- Serve Cold.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More