- 500 g salmon fillet, skin on
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry salmon skin side first. Wait until the skin crisp up and turn on the other side.
- 4 pcs potatoes, boiled
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 ribbon fresh parsley
- 1 tsp horseradish
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- On a double boiler, put the boiled potatoes and mashed it. Put the all-purpose cream, salt and pepper, butter, and the horseradish.
- Mix in chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 pc red bellpepper
- 1 pc green bellpepper
- 1 bundle small asparagus
- 10 g fresh dill
- 1 pc lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pan grill asparagus. Set aside.
- Broil the bell peppers on an open flame.
- Wait until the skin charred.
- When the peppers are charred, put it on a plastic or paper bag until the skin can easily be peeled from the flesh. Sliced according to preference.
- Top the peppers and the asparagus on the fish.
- Squeeze with lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil.
- Then top it all with freshly chopped dill.