- 6 pcs saging na saba, cut into half
- Cooking oil
- Caramel to taste
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 can 250 ml condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 125 g brown sugar
- Pan-fry saging na saba until golden brown, drain on paper towel
and put it on a plate.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel.
- Melt brown sugar and butter in a pan and simmer on a low heat
until the two become a smooth liquid.
- Add condensed milk and raise the temperature very gently until it starts to simmer. Keep the temperature low and stir continuously until brown.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More