- 6 pcs saging na saba, cut into half
- Cooking oil
- Caramel to taste
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 can 250 ml condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 125 g brown sugar
- Pan-fry saging na saba until golden brown, drain on paper towel
and put it on a plate.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel.
- Melt brown sugar and butter in a pan and simmer on a low heat
until the two become a smooth liquid.
- Add condensed milk and raise the temperature very gently until it starts to simmer. Keep the temperature low and stir continuously until brown.