- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten well
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- butter or oil to grease frying pan
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl to make a smooth batter.
- Heat frying pan over low fire, and brush some butter or oil evenly on it. pour some batter on the frying pan. (To prevent batter from sticking use a wooden spoon when mixing or pouring uit.)
- Move the pan around to create a nice round shape for the pancake.
- Fry batter over low heat, When bubbles appear on the surface, turn the pancake over, Fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with syrup, jam, or butter.