- 1 pack pansit bihon, soaked in water
- 1 pack pancit canton, soaked in water
- ½ pc. carrots, thin strips
- 100g bok choy, leaves only
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 100g snow peas
- 200g medium sized shrimps, peeled and halved
- 150g scallops, cut each in half
- 200g dory fillet, cut into bite size pieces
- 10 pcs. quail eggs, boiled
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. of canola oil
- 1 pc. red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 pc. red onion, half moon
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp. spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- Soak bihon and pancit canton in a big bowl of water for at least 10-15 minutes, mix it thoroughly .
- In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch and chicken broth. Set aside.
- Heat up pan or wok and stir fry seafood in canola oil and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- In the same pan, add oils if needed saute garlic, red onions, and the rest of the vegetables.
- Then add chicken broth, soy sauce and oyster sauce and let it boil.
- Add the noodles and cook until cooked. Season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and place onto serving dish. Top with the stir fried seafood and garnish with spring onions and quail eggs.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More