- ½ kg boneless pork belly
- 4 cups water
- 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 4 cup vegetable oil for frying.
- ½ kg fresh miki
- ¼ kg pork liver, cut into strips
- ½ sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup pork stock
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 head small cabbage, cut into bite-size pieces, blanched
- 1 pc medium carrot, julienned blanched
- 2 bunch pechay, remove stem, blanched and coarsely chopped
- 12 pcs quail egg, hard cooked and peeled
- 3 pcs shallots, chopped
- 6 pcs calamansi, sliced
- 3 pcs red chili, minced
- Place pork belly in a small pot, pour water and bring to simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and continue to simmer until tender. Remove pork belly and set aside to cool. Reserve pork broth.
- Once pork is cooled, pre heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry pork for 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Strain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a pot and blanch miki for 3-4 minutes. Strain and rinse with cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- Season liver with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Heat oil in a wok or large pan and sauté for 1 minute. Pour pork broth. Bring to simmer and add soy sauce.
- Stir in miki and blanched vegetables. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add more pork broth if mixture starts to dry. Stir in cooked quail eggs. Check seasoning.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Slice fried pork belly thinly and place on top of the noodles. Garnish with shallots. Serve immediately with calamansi and chili on the side.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More