Pancit Canton With Chicken Liver Recipe
CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, Chicken Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, NOODLE RECIPES, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
February 25, 2014
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken liver
- 1/2 cup fish ball
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup snow pea
- 1 medium carrots, julienned
- 8-10 beans chopped
- 3 cups water
- 250 grams of dried canton noodles
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup green and red bell pepper
- 1 head medium cabbage, chopped
- In a pan, heat the oil then sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken liver and fish ball and cook until the outer part turns light brown.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, black pepper and stir.
- Put in snow peas, carrots, beans and stir. Add water then bring to boil.
- Put in the dried canton noodles, celery, green and red bell pepper, cabbage and cook until the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More