- 1 pack dried Chinese noodles (pancit canton}
- 1 cup sweet peas (chicharo).
- Cut into ½ inch lengths
- 2 cup cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into strips
- ½ kilo shrimps. Peelep
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in
- ¼ cup water (optional)
- Oil and frying.
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onion over medium flame.
- Add shrimp and chicken, then cook until tender.
- Add broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Let boil, then add sweet peas, cabbage, and carrots,
- Pour in cornstarch water to thicken sauce, if desired.
- Add pancit canton and mix well.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More