Pancit Canton Recipe
- 1 pack dried Chinese noodles (pancit canton}
- 1 cup sweet peas (chicharo).
- Cut into ½ inch lengths
- 2 cup cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into strips
- ½ kilo shrimps. Peelep
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in
- ¼ cup water (optional)
- Oil and frying.
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onion over medium flame.
- Add shrimp and chicken, then cook until tender.
- Add broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Let boil, then add sweet peas, cabbage, and carrots,
- Pour in cornstarch water to thicken sauce, if desired.
- Add pancit canton and mix well.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.