Pancit Canton Restaurant Level Recipe
- 1 pack Canton Noodles
- 100 grams boiled pork belly
- 100 grams pork liver
- 1 pc onion
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 sachet oyster sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cabbage
- 1 pc carrot
- 10-15 pcs green beans/baguio Beans
- 1 tsp salt, pepper and seasoning granules
- 2 cup water
- Spring onion for garnish (optional)
- Fried garlic for garnish (optional)
- Cut all the vegetables and wash it. Set aside
- Slice the onion and chop the garlic.
- Slice the pork liver and pork belly into bite size pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan with oil and saute the garlic for 20 seconds then add the onion. Stir until translucent.
- Add the pork liver and pork belly, stir it well then add soy sauce.
- Add the carrot, green beans and cabbage.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, seasoning granules. Stir it until well cooked.
- Removed some of the vegetables before adding water and the canton noodles.
- Add the oyster sauce. Stir it frequently to avoid burning.
- Last minute before cooking time add half portion of the cooked vegetable and add the remaining oil. Mix it well
- Served while hot and toppings some vegetables.
- Garnish with spring onions, Calamansi and fried garlic. Enjoy