- 1 pack molo (or siomai/wonton) wrappers
- ½ lb ground pork
- ½ lb shrimps, chopped
- 1 small singkamas, chopped finely
- 1 small carrot, chopped finely
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250 grams ground pork
- 100 grams sweet ham, chopped
- 100 grams shrimps, peeled
- 5 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped spring onions for garnish fried garlic for garnish
- Mix all ingredients for the filling. Get one molo wrapper and put a little filling in the center. Fold the wrapper to make the two ends meet to seal. Repeat procedure to wrap all the fillings. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onions. Add the pork, ham and shrimps. Cook for a few minutes and then add the broth.
- Bring to a boil and then drop in the stuffed molo wrappers. Season to taste. Cover and let it boil again. Reduce heat and let it simmer for a few minutes. Serve hot. Top with spring onions and fried garlic.