- 1/2 kilo sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced, 1/2 inch sticks
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a pot until boiling.
- Add brown sugar until the sugar melts.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes and fry until tender.
- Drain and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve.
- 1/2 kilo kamoteng kahoy, peeled, washed and cut into 2 inches
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups water for boiling
- Boil the kamoteng kahoy in two cups water. Cook kamote until slightly tender.
- On a pan, heat coconut milk, salt and sugar stirring continuously
- until sugar and salt dissolves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the boiled kamote. Cook for 10-20 minutes until cooked. Serve.
- 1 pc medium-sized gabi fruit
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated coconut
- Boil water in pot and add gabi fruit, cook until tender.
- Drain and serve with sugar and freshly grated coconut.