- 500 grams miki noodles, thin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 2 tbsps spring onions
- 1 piece bellpepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup longganisa, sliced thinly
- 4 pcs eggs
- Toasted garlic for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok. Beat the eggs and cook until done. Set aside.
- On the same pan, cook the thinly sliced longganisa until brown. Set aside.
- On the same pan sauté onion, garlic, ginger, spring onions, bellpepper and bagoong.
- Add miki noodles and stir-fry for a few minutes until cook.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with longganisa, scrambled egg
- and toasted garlic.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More