- 500 grams miki noodles, thin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup bagoong alamang
- 2 tbsps spring onions
- 1 piece bellpepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup longganisa, sliced thinly
- 4 pcs eggs
- Toasted garlic for garnish
- Heat oil in a wok. Beat the eggs and cook until done. Set aside.
- On the same pan, cook the thinly sliced longganisa until brown. Set aside.
- On the same pan sauté onion, garlic, ginger, spring onions, bellpepper and bagoong.
- Add miki noodles and stir-fry for a few minutes until cook.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with longganisa, scrambled egg
- and toasted garlic.