- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger , chopped
- 1 tbsp. sugar pinch of salt ,pepper to taste
- 1 half ripe papaya then cubed
- ½ k. squid cubed
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup soya oil
- Blanch the squid. Drain set aside
- Place the squid in a salad bowl and the papaya. Add the dressing and toss.
- To prepare the dressing. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Strain further with a cheesecloth to remove large bits of the ingredients.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More