- ½ k beef tendons(litid)
- ¼ k lean beef, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1 big can of pork and beans
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pun. Sauté onions
- Add the beef tendons and lean beef. Allow to simmer.
- Season with pepper. Allow to cook for 20 minutes or until beef tender.
- Pour in the pork and beans. Lessen heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More