- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ lb. medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of your favorite peanut sauce
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Rub shrimp with 2 tbsp lemon juice, salt, and pepper,
- Heat 3 tbsp. broth over medium-low heat in a stainless steel skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add shrimp and sauté.
Stir frequently. After 2 minutes, turn the shrimp over and add garlic. Saute until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout (approximately 3 minutes). Cook 4-5 minutes for large shrimp. Shrimp cook quickly, so watch your cooking time or they will become tough.
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil and the remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Save with mixed greens and top with your favorite peanut sauce.