- 3 pieces crabs or 15 pieces shell-on king prawns
- 6 pieces garlic cloves, crushed & chopped
- 6 pieces shallots, chopped
- 2 pieces dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- salt and pepper, to season
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lard or vegetable oil, for stir frying
- cooking oil, for deep frying
- Season crabs or prawns with black pepper, salt and corn flour.
- Deep fry until almost done and set aside.
- Heat wok and add cooking oil. Stir-fry the garlic, shallots, chili, ginger, onions and black pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add crabs/prawns then fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spring onion then cover the wok to cook for another minute.
- Serve hot.
- TIP: You might want to cracked the shells and the pincers of the crabs a little bit after deep frying so it will absorb the flavor when you saut it with the rest of the ingredients.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More