- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups pesto
- 6 slices of tomato
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine four, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet on a stovetop over medium high heat and add the olive oil. When olive oils has been heated, dredge chicken in flour mixture and place in skillet. Brown chicken for 1 minute per side and place in a baking dish.
- Pour pesto over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts until chicken is done and cooked through.
- Uncover when chicken is done and place a tomato slice on the top of each chicken breast. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese over the tomato. Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More