Pickled Guso With Shrimp Recipe
- 2 cups guso seaweeds (lato)
- ½ cup shrimps, blanched then peeled
- 1 thumb-size ginger, chopped
- 2 small onions sliced
- 2 medium size tomatoes seeded then julienned
- 3 tbs. salad oil
- ½ cup vinegar salt to taste
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- Using a bowl, mix all ingredients then refrigerate. Chill for an hour.
- On a serving platter, place a bed of lettuce and cucumber and top with the pickled
- Seaweed and shrimp mixture.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More