- 1 k. freshwater shrimp, washed
- 1 heart of palm (ubod ng niyog),sliced into slivers
- 3 cups scraped meat of young coconut
- 4 cups coconut cream (first extract or kakang gata)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Place the mixture into banana leaf pockets (cone- shaped banana leaves). Wrap well.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More