- ½ kilo medium-sized shrimps, remove the head, shell, devein and leave the tails
- 2 cups buko, grated
- 2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3-6 pcs wilted banana leaves
- 2 cups buko water
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps sugar
- Combine the grated buko, salt and pepper, half of the coconut cream in a bowl.
- Place a portion of the buko mixture into a banana leaf.
Top with two to three pieces of shrimp.
- Carefully wrap the mixture with banana leaf, secure with toothpick.
- Place the wrapped mixture in the buko water to boil, add shrimp heads to the broth.
- Boil the broth and let it reduce.
- Unwrap and serve.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More