- 1 lb pork sliced
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 piece onion chopped
- 2 pieces tomatoes chopped
- ½ piece squash cubed
- 2 cups okra sliced
- 2 cups long cut sitaw / long yard beans sliced
- 2 pieces eggplants sliced
- 1 piece ampalaya /bitter ground sliced
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsps bagoong alamang salted shrimp
- In a large, deep skillet (or casserole), heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook pork until it turns slightly brown. Stir in garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Sauté for a few minutes until tomatoes wilted. Add squash and okra, stir-fry for a minute or two and then add the rest of the vegetables. Gently stir to combine.
- Pour in water and add the bagoong alamang, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer covered over low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Be sure not to overcook it. You may wish to correct the taste by adding a little bit of bagoong alamang.
- Gently stir to blend. Immediately remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More