Pinakbet para kay Gabriela Silang Recipe
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 500 grams pork liempo, boiled
- 150 grams small shrimps
- 6 okras, cut into two
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 500 grams squash, cubed
- 1 ampalaya, seeded, sliced and put in water and salt
- 250 grams sitaw, cut into
- 2-inch long pcs
- 2 cups of water
- 100 grams bagoong alamang
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- In a pan, boil water and blanch the vegetables by batch of every kind.
- Drain and set aside. In a separate pan, deep fry pork until crisp, then chop into bite-size pieces. In another pan, saute garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add bagoong and saute the shrimp, pour water then bring it to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add all blanched vegetables. Put the cooked vegetables in a plate, top with the crispy pork liempo.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More