PINAKBET WITH LECHON CARAJAY Recipe
- 4 k Pork belly
- 100 grms. Rock salt
- 400 grms. Mirepoix
- 3 gal. Water
- 1 gal. cooking oil
- 250 grms. lechon carajay
- 300 grms. pumpkin tourney
- 300 grms. blanched okra
- 300 grms. blanched ampalaya
- 300 grms. eggplant
- 300 grms. string beans
- 1 pc. minced red onion
- 50 grms. chopped garlic
- 2 pcs. sliced tomatoes
- ¼ cup achuete (boiled with oil)
- 100 grms. shrimp paste
- 1 tspn. baking soda
- ½ tspn. salt
- ½ tspn. crushed peppercorn
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- Boil the pork belly in water with mirepoix until very tender.
- Remove the rib bones from belly and skewer over the top into the skin by using fork. Then scrub with rock salt.
- Place pork belly on wok the and pour oil to the level of pork belly. Cover wok and cook.
- After 30 minutes, pour over remaining oil in wok to the pork belly.
- Turn once slowly. Then sprinkle with ¼ cup of water to become crunchy and crispy.
- Remove from wok and prepare to serve.
- Sauté garlic, onion, tomato in oil from achuete. Add in bagoong.
- Combine all vegetables and season with salt and crushed peppercorn.
- Arrange on plate and top with lechon carajay just before serving.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More