- ½ kg beef, ribs, cut into 1 ½ inches cube
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- 2 cups tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 7 pieces whole peppercorns
- 2 pieces Maggi beef cubes
- ½ cup sliced pineapple
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pieces finger chili
- Tenderize beef in 5 cups water then add onions, tomatoes, peppercorns, and Maggi beef cubes then bring to a boil.
- Add pineapple sliced, sugar, and chili.
- Season to taste and serve hot.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More