PINEAPPLE BEEF STRI-FRY
There’s nothing like a quick and easy stir-fry to put a hassle-free meal on your table without compromising taste or quality. Stir fry recipes are great because they take only a few minutes to cook and assemble, so even if you’re pretty tired from a long day out, you’re still going to get to enjoy a delicious plateful of food. This pineapple beef version makes great use of the rich and savory taste of thin strips of beef flank—lean yet packed with protein, which is perfect for those watching their weight. Not only is pineapple great for your health thanks to its antioxidants and phytochemicals, its sweet-sour flavor is a perfect contrast to the salty steak sauce in this recipe. Remember to leave the pineapple undrained, as its juices will add to the sauce in this recipe and keep the meat moist. It’s amazing over hot rice, and is perfect comfort food for any day.
Pineapple Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into bite size)
- 1 pc. bell pepper red
- 1 small can pineapple chunks
- 1 stalk onion leeks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pc. white onion
- 1 tbsp oil for saute
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan , add some oil then saute the sliced beef tenderloin.
- Add the garlic and onion, bell pepper and onion leeks. Stir it well
- Add the butter then season with salt, pepper, sugar, add butter and pineapple.
- Stir it frequently in high flame.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy