- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 & 1/2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1 (439g) can Del Monte Fresh
- Cut Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 1/3 cup pure coconut milk
- Squeeze and discard liquid from grated cassava. Beat eggs. Add sugar, salt and butter. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut milk, grated cassava and Del Monte Fresh Cut Crushed Pineapple. Pour into greased square pan (8″x8″).
- Bake in 350 deg F preheated oven until light brown. Pour pure coconut milk on top. Bake 5 minutes more or until top is golden brown. Makes 12 servings.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More